CLEVELAND -- The Cuyahoga County Health Department is holding several H1N1 vaccine clinics Saturday, November 21.
The clinics will be held at:
* North Olmsted Middle School 27351 Butternut Ridge Rd, North
* Orange High School 32000 Chagrin Blvd, Pepper Pike
* Lombardo Drive 4141 Rockside Rd, Seven Hills
* Garfield Mall Turney and Rockside Rds, Garfield Heights
Up to 3,000 doses will be made available at each location.
You must pre-register and the vaccines will be made available to high risk group people first.
* Pregnant woman
* Household contact and caregivers for children younger than 6 months of age
* Healthcare and emergency medical personnel
* All people 6 months to 24 years of age
* Those 25-64 with health conditions
Click HERE to pre-register.