Provide proof of your military service
with this new ID Card
ONLY $1 for a 4 year ID
Valid photo ID if you don't have a driver's license
No need to continue to carry your DD-214
Simply carry this credit card sized ID instead
Cards are available from 7:30am - 4pm weekdays
Summit County Fiscal Office, Recorder Division,
Fourth Floor, 175 S. Main St., Downtown Akron
Parking will be validated for those receiving an ID
To obtain this ID card, veterans need to present a copy of their discharge paper DD Form 214 along with proof of identity.
TWO forms of id from the list below are needed with a photo on one of them.
- Original or certified birth certificate
- ID card issued by US Dept. of Veterans Affairs
- US military ID card
- State License or State Issued Permit to carry a concealed weapon
- Driver's License with photo
- Valid Passport with photo
The DD-214 must be recorded with the Recording Division to receive the ID Card.