65 Community Road, Suite F,
Tallmadge, OH 44278
Hours: 5:30pm-9:30pm Seven Days a Week
Walk-ins only. No appointments.
- Must bring photo ID. Patients under 18 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian with valid photo ID.
- Must sign an affidavit noting monthly income and lack of insurance.
- Annual income at or below 200% of poverty level.
- Sudden illness (cough or cold, stomach pain, sore throat, rash, headache, ear ache, etc).
- Cuts, sprains, back pain, possible broken bones.
- Blood pressure and diabetes checks.
- Initial treatment for tooth or eye injury or infection.
- Referrals for emergency or follow-up care, including mental health care.
- Spiritual and emotional support.
- Free or discounted prescriptions. Care center does not prescribe or have on site any controlled substances or narcotics.
The care center is open to all qualified patients regardless of religious beliefs. Pastoral support and counseling are available to those who desire it.
For more information click -> www.faithfulservantscarecenter.org