11:00 am - 2:00 pm
Doubletree Hotel Cleveland South
6200 Quarry Lane
Independence, Ohio 44131
For Directions Call: 216-447-1300
List of Companies:
Bryant Stratton College
Indiana Wesleyan University
Oriana House, Inc.
Southern Living at Home
The Equity Engineering Group
Unique Thrift Store
Top 5 Interview Questions You Should be Prepared to Answer
- What are some of your weaknesses? Strengths?
- Tell me about yourself.
- Why should we hire you?
- Why do you want to work for our company?
- Do you have any questions for us?
A large part of your success at a job fair will result from making the most out of the time you have face-to-face with a recruiter. It is crucial that you network, keep an open mind, promote yourself, and maintain a positive attitude through out the event. Job fairs allow you to meet with several employers at once - take full advantage by following the tips below:
- Networking - this event is all about making connections with companies and even the people in line with you. Each connection is an opportunity. If a company isn't hiring for a position that fits your skills, don't hesitate to ask for other contact information for different roles, be curious!
- Open Mindedness - just because you've never done something, doesn't mean you can't do it or wouldn't like doing it; think outside of the box... the possibilities are endless!
- Promote yourself - be confident in all the great qualities that you can bring to a company, discuss your skills and experience in a confident manner.
- Positive attitude - don't assume there is nothing here for you and walk around the room without talking to recruiters. You've prepared a great resume, dressed for success, and made it to the event, keep the positive momentum going with conversations.
- Engage in conversation - while you should be aware and courteous of the time sensitive aspect of a job fair when talking to a recruiter, don't shy away from answering questions fully. This is your time to showcase yourself; you are a potential hire.
Cleveland Job Fair