Wednesday, July 21st
1989 Front Street
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio 44221
11am - 3pm
- Dress Professionally
- Research Attending Employers
- Follow Up
- Several Copies of your resume
- Pen (Blue or Black ink preferred)
- Copy of Attendee list
Red Hot Techniquess to Job Fair Success
1. Be Prepared
- Check the Attendee List to determine which employers you want to meet.
- Research attending companies.
- Update your resume.
- Business casual attire or a suit is always appropriate. Avoid denim, t-shirts, sweatshirts, and work out wear.
- Remove unnecessary accessories such as a Bluetooth, large jewelery, hats, etc.
- Leave bulky items (backpacks, laptops, etc.) in a secure place before entering the venue.
- Approach employers in a confident, engaging manner.
- Ask questions specific to the position.
- Explain how your experience will be the right fit for the position.
- Thank the employer for their time.
- Ask the employer for their business card to ensure accurate contact information.
- Send a thank you note immediately following the event.