Thursday, March 25, 2010

Polaris-Westshore Career Fair


Bring a Resume
Dress to Interview
Employers Ready to Hire

Wednesday March 31, 2010

10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.

Polaris Career Center

7285 Old Oak Blvd, Middleburg Hts, Ohio, 44130
(south of Bagley Road, behind Southwest General Hospital)

For More Information Call:

Career Fair Information Line 216-987-7364

Westshore NFSC 216-939-2454

To Register Online: Job seekers visit:

http://www.employment.cuyahogacounty.us/

Job seekers note:

Pre-registration preferred for first admittance to the event

Sponsors

Cuyahoga County Board of Commissioners • Polaris Career Center • Employment & Family Services Westshore Neighborhood Family Service Center • Employment Connection

1 comment:

  1. I have gone through this blog. I found it very interesting and helpful. Nowadays I am doing an online job from home only.
    And this blog really doing great for me. This blog also offers me more ideas and advices concerned to my job.


    Online Job

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.