If you or a family member is battling cancer, a resident of Summit County and in need of financial assistance not covered by insurance, you may want to apply for aid from the Stephen A. Comunale Jr. Family Cancer Foundation.
Please send your completed application to: The Distribution Committee, Stephen A. Comunale Jr. Family Cancer Foundation, P.O. Box 13805, Akron, Ohio 44333 or fax to 330-835-5978.
What is covered?
• Travel for treatment, equipment and/or supplies that are not covered by insurance.
• Food and special clothing items.
• Rent or mortgage payments.
• Utility bills (excluding non-essentials like cable and Internet connections).
• Child care.
• Other day-to-day financial needs also may be considered.
To request an application, please e-mail marisa.lamkin@ stephencomunale.org.
8 months ago