Our staff of information specialists have up-to-date information on the services and agencies in Summit County and can give you the information you need quickly and accurately.
- Employment and Income Support
- Education, Recreation and the Arts
- Family and Parenting Support
- Food, Clothing and Household Items
- Health Care
- Housing and Utilities
- Legal Services and Financial Management
- Mental Health and Counseling
- Municipal and Community Services
- Donations and Volunteering
- Substance Abuse and Other Addictions
What is 2-1-1?
2-1-1 is an easy to remember phone number that connects individuals with resources in the community. Click here to read more about the history of the 2-1-1 system.
Is 2-1-1 free?
Yes! All 2-1-1 services are absolutely free.
Is 2-1-1 always available?
Yes! Our information and referral service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Is my call confidential?
Yes! Your call is completely confidential. Our call specialists may ask for basic information including age and zip code in order to provide an appropriate referral.
Does Info Line offer access to an online database of services?
Yes! Visit www.211Summit.org to search our database.
Does Info Line offer a printed directory of community resources?
Yes! Our “Where To Turn” Directory is available for $20 and contains information about more than 600 local organizations. Click here to learn more about the Where To Turn directory.