Company: Goodyear Tire and Rubber Company
Postiton: Business Process Architect Full Time
Requisition Number: 14155
The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company currently has an opening for an Business Process Architect at its corporate headquarters in Akron, Ohio.
Goodyear is one of the world’s largest tire companies. The company employs about 70,000 people and manufactures its products in more than 60 facilities in 26 countries around the world.
To Apply at Goodyear go to www.goodyear.com/corporate.
This team supports the Order to Cash IT solutions for North American Tire. Associates handle system functionality for customer orders, prices, billings, and accounts receivable. Additionally, business solutions provide sales reporting and data analysis capabilities. Some of the software packages supported or used include the SAP SD module, Vertex, and Versata. The team has also developed and supports many custom applications using the Microsoft toolsets.
The position will be responsible for the design and development of meaningful analytical models and reports for the Strategic Pricing, Sales and Marketing business teams. The associate will be responsible for generating timely solutions, by maintaining and enhancing the current databases, reports & models and by coordinating all business requirements with an outsourced development team.
-Bachelor’s or higher level degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or equivalent technical work experience is required. Equivalent work experience must include: minimum 10 years Information Technology experience, minimum 2 years specific business/technical process area experience.
-Associate must have a minimum of 10 years of practical IT experience and be fluent in Microsoft’s SQL Server Environment as well as the technical expertise to interpret user requirements into functional and technical specifications. Associate must have proven experience in the following areas: SQL, VBA, VB6, VB.Net, MDX, VBScript, DTS and Office Applications Development. Data-mart, Unix, C++ and Java experience is a desired. Associate must understand "Rapid Solutions Delivery" methodology.
- Associate must be self-motivated and capable of working under minimal supervision of a Team Lead or Project Manager. A wide degree of creativity is required.
- Associate must possess leadership, organizational, communication and time management skills. Associate must have the ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently.
- Associate must participate as an active team member, providing value-added input that others can learn from. Associate must practice effective listening skills and effective collaboration skills.
- Associate will interact with non-information technology business/technical areas to help prioritize enhancements to the NAT IT system.
- Associate will interact with information technology development team(s) by preparing written business and technical requirements / specifications.
- Associate must have excellent analytical and problem solving skills and be able to work in a fast paced, dynamic team environment.
- Associate must be proficient using MS Office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
*Please note that this position does not offer relocation assistance.
Goodyear offers a comprehensive benefit program along with a competitive salary commensurate with education and experience.
Applicants must be lawfully authorized to work in the U.S.
Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer
Company: Brookdale Senior Living
Postion: Utility Associate
Job Number: UAaOH090511
Location: Chambrel at Montrose - 100 Brookmont Road Akron, OH 44333
Location Web Address: http://www.brookdaleliving.com/chambrel-at-montrose.aspx
Contact: Rick Michael
Want to become a member of our professional team and work for the largest senior living provider in the United States?
Consider joining our team at Chambrel at Montrose located in Akron, OH!!
One Company - One Mission - One Voice. Good people make the difference and are the key to the company's success. Brookdale Senior Living operates 547 locations in 36 states and employs approximately 27,500 full and part time associates and serves nearly 52,000 residents. BSL offers its residents access to a full continuum of services. - independent living, assisted living, retirement centers / continuing care retirement communities ( CCRC ) and management services.
* Stores clean equipment and utensils
* Assists in maintaining preparation and service areas in a sanitary condition
* Empties garbage to dump site
* Sweeps and mops floor
We seek the following qualifications:
* High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
* High degree of service orientation, positive attitude and ability to multi task also required
* Ability to regularly lift/move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift/ move up to 25-50 pounds
* Able to work independently as well as work as part of a team
* Ability to clearly communicate verbally and in writing
HOW TO APPLY: Please e-mail your resume to Rick Michael at RMichael@BrookdaleLiving.com or fax to 330-666-1579
Postion: assistant store manager - Akron/Canton, OH
To Apply: www.starbucks.com
Description: This could be just the place to start your career in retail management. As an Assistant Store Manager, your Starbucks store will be an important part of the local community. You'll help your store partners make connections with the customers they see every day. You'll be involved with your store's operations, staffing, customer satisfaction, product quality, financial performance and team development. Best of all, you'll help your team create a welcoming environment. Starbucks is consistently rated as a great place to work and the people here love what they do.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
Leadership - Setting goals for the work group, developing organizational capability, and modeling how we work together:
* Demonstrates a calm demeanor during periods of high volume or unusual events and manages smooth transitions thereafter to keep store operating to standard and to set a positive example for the store team.
* Displays a "customer comes first" attitude by training and holding partners accountable for delivering legendary customer service.
* Drives the implementation of company programs by developing action plans and directly motivating and instructing the store team to implement them to meet operational and organizational objectives.
* Manages with integrity, honesty and knowledge that promote the culture, values and mission of Starbucks.
* Plans, identifies, communicates, and delegates appropriate responsibilities and practices to store partners to ensure smooth flow of operations.
* Provides coaching and direction to the store team to take action and to achieve operational goals. Constantly reviews store environment and key business indicators to identify problems, concerns, and opportunities for improvement to provide coaching and direction to the store team to achieve operational goals.
Planning and Execution - Developing strategic and operational plans for the work group, managing execution, and measuring results:
* Monitors and manages store staffing levels to ensure partner development and talent acquisition to achieve and maintain store operational requirements.
* Utilizes existing tools to identify and prioritize communications and regularly uses discretion to filter communications to the store team. Communicates clearly, concisely and accurately in order to ensure effective store operations.
Business Requirements - Providing functional expertise and executing functional responsibilities:
* Ensures adherence to applicable wage and hour laws for nonexempt partners and minors.
* Solicits customer feedback to understand customer needs and the needs of the local community.
* Uses all operational tools to plan for and achieve operational excellence in the store. Tools include Automated Labor Scheduling, Monthly Status Report, Quarterly Business Review, cash management and inventory management.
* Uses discretion in accessing external resources to support store operations and to execute district and regional initiatives. Resources include Partner Resources, Marketing, Partner & Asset Protection, Food & Beverage, Coffee, and Retail Implementation departments.
* Utilizes management information tools and analyzes financial reports to identify and address trends and issues in store performance.
Partner Development & Team Building - Providing partners with coaching, feedback, and developmental opportunities and building effective teams:
* Actively manages store partners by regularly conducting performance assessments, providing feedback, and setting challenging goals to improve partner performance. Manages ongoing partner performance using performance management.
Summary of Experience
* Progressively responsible retail experience (3 years)
* Supervision (1 year)
* Experience analyzing financial reports
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
* Ability to manage store operations independently
* Ability to manage effectively in a fast-paced environment
* Ability to manage multiple situations simultaneously
* Ability to manage resources ensuring established service levels are achieved at all times
* Interpersonal skills
* Knowledge of customer service techniques
* Knowledge of supervisory practices and procedures
* Organization and planning skills
* Strong operational skills in a customer-service environment
* Strong problem-solving skills
* Team-building skills
* Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
* Strong leadership skills, with ability to coach and mentor others
* Ability to plan and prioritize workload
* Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
* College degree in business or a closely related field may substitute for a portion of the required experience
* High school or GED
· Constant standing/walking
· Occasional stooping, kneeling or crawling
· Occasional pushing, pulling, lifting or carrying up to 40 lbs
· Occasional ascending or descending ladders, stairs, ramps.
· Constant computer/POS Register and bar equipment usage.
· Frequent, continual, intermittent flexing or rotation of the wrist(s) and spine.
· Constant reaching, turning, and performing precision work around bar area
· Constant receiving detailed information through oral communication.
· Constant talking, expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word
· Occasional Distinguishing, with a degree of accuracy, differences or similarities in intensity or quality of flavors and/or odors.
· Constant clarity of vision at near and/or far distances
The first thing people love about working at Starbucks is the feeling of a warm sense of welcome created by others who genuinely enjoy what they do.
This great atmosphere is only one of the benefits of a career at Starbucks. There's also the opportunity for career growth that comes with a quickly expanding company. A job at Starbucks can also come with a 401(k) savings plan, stock options, and health insurance for working as little as 20 hours a week. We're also passionate about our coffee.
These are a few of the reasons we're consistently rated by FORTUNE magazine as one of the 100 Best Companies to Work For. Sound intriguing? Then apply today.
8 months ago